A part time position has arisen for the Army Reserve Centre Isle of Man Detachment. They are looking for someone to work 2 days a week ( Wednesday and Thursday) and provide administrative support for the Reserve Unit based here.
Skills they are looking for include:
- Reside on the Isle of Man.
- Have experience of working as a line manager
- IT literate (experience of Microsoft Office, and the use of Microsoft word and excel)
- Knowledge of DII/MODNET
- Hold a current Driving licence
- Had previous military experience in either commissioned SNCO rank
- Experience and or knowledge of the Army Reserve, Cadets and the Isle of Man
If you would like to see the full job description please contact Ambitions
To apply for this post, please send a current CV and a covering letter explaining why you are applying for this role to:
Human Resource Manager (SAO)
Altcar Training Camp
Telephone: 0151 317 9504
Further information concerning this appointment can be obtained from Colonel A F Barnes (Deputy Chief Exective NW RFCA) on 0151 728 2041 Email: email@example.com.