Ambitions Ltd Privacy Statement
Last updated 31st May 2018
What do we use your information for?
Any information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways;
- Introducing Candidates to prospective employees
- Discussing Clients with prospective employees
We also collect information on how you use the site using cookies, this helps us with market research. However, should you choose to disable, reject or block our cookies, some parts of our websites will not function fully, or in some cases, our website will not be accessible at all.
For more information on how to control your cookie settings and browser settings, or how to delete cookies on your hard drive, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
Ambitions do not share your information with any third parties without your explicit consent
How do we protect your information?
- Ambitions Ltd understands the information security needs and expectations of its interested parties both within the organisation and from external parties including, amongst others, clients, suppliers, regulatory and Governmental departments. The Company has recognised that the disciplines of confidentiality, integrity and availability of information in information security management are integral parts of its management function and view these as their primary responsibility and fundamental to best business practice.
As the data subject, you are entitled, free of charge to request;
- Access to your personal data
- Rectification of personal data
- Erasure of your personal data
- Withdraw consent for use of data at any time, if relevant
- Data portability – move, copy or transfer personal data easily from one IT environment to another in a safe and secure way, without hindrance to usability
Please note, a reasonable fee may be applied for “repetitive requests”, “manifestly unfounded or excessive requests” or “Further Copies”
Ambitions Ltd will hold your information for a maximum of 12 months unless we have a valid reason to hold it longer, in each instance you as data subject will be informed of this decision and will not be done without your express permission.
The EU – General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) imposes restrictions on the transfer of personal data outside the European Union, to third countries or international organisations. If, for any reason Ambitions Ltd has to transfer data outside the EU it will be with the express permission of both the data subject and the ICO.
In order for Ambitions Ltd to fulfil your requirements, any processing of your personal data will be carried out in line with Article 6 of the GDPR “processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or in order to take steps at the request of the data subject prior to entering into a contract”
In most cases Ambitions Ltd will have a legitimate legal basis to process your information, usually to fulfil a contract between relevant parties.
As the controller, Ambitions Ltd aims to process your information in a fair and legitimate manner. If in the unfortunate event that you are unhappy with the way your personal data has been handled you can write to;
Address: Information Commissioners Office, Prospect House, Prospect Hill, Douglas IM1 1ET,
Telephone: +44 1624 693260
Ambitions Ltd acts as controller.
Our contact details are
Address: Ambitions Ltd, 26 Finch Rd, Douglas, IM1 2PT
Telephone number: 01624 614841